Earn a Degree or Certificate Quick Start Guide
looking to earn a degree or certificate?
皇冠app下载if you are at least 18 years of age (or are under 18 and have completed high school or earned a ged or equivalent),* then begin with these steps:
Get started today:
- Step 2: Plan your payment method. Explore all of your funding options, including , , , , , and the (STEPP). We recommend that you apply for financial aid, even if you think you are not eligible. Complete the (FAFSA) online using Highline’s federal college code #003781. Check the as well as your Highline student email account regularly for the status of your aid and awards.
- Step 3: Apply to Highline. before coming to campus. It allows us time to create your account and ensures your start will be as quick and smooth as possible. Allow five business days to process your application. If you would prefer to apply in person, come to Admissions in Building 6. After we process your application, you will get a student identification number (SID).
- Step 4: Activate your myHighline account. Your is your key to Highline. You will need it to take placement tests as well as to participate in classes, receive Highline information, pay for parking and more.
- Step 5: Assess your starting point. Certain courses and programs need . Placement can be determined using high school transcripts, GED scores, placement tests you have already taken or by Highline’s assessment tests. Need to test? We have to support you. When you are ready for placement, take your photo ID and go to Highline’s (Building 1).
- Step 6: Get oriented. If this is your first time attending a college, you are required to participate in during which you will learn how to register for classes. Interested in a campus tour? Outreach Services will show you around.
*If you would like to earn a high school diploma or the equivalent, see the Finish High School Quick Start Guide.
Admissions Contact Information
admissions office message line (206) 592-3181